The Delta Rabbit
When I saw this neck, the plan for this guitar leapt fully formed into my mind. I just needed to gather the pieces and assemble them. The dark walnut back makes a perfect contract with the blond birdseye maple top. The forearm contour and tummy cut gives it some more sensuous curves than the standard flat top look. Chambered construction keeps the weight to a light 7 pounds. The vintage/hot pickup combo, with the varitone switch, and no load tone control combine for a nearly unlimited variety of tones.
- Price $2500.00 (Texas residents must pay sales tax.)
- Body Chambered, forearm contour, tummy cut, contoured heel
- Top Birdseye maple
- Neck Bolt-on figured walnut neck
- Back Contour Thin U
- Nut Black Graph Tech
- Scale 25 1/2"
- Compound Radius 10-16"
- Frets 22 jumbo,stainless steel
- Hardware Chrome
- Bridge Tone Pros tune-o-matic, string through construction
- Tuners Gotoh locking mini
- Neck Pickup Seymour Duncan Vintage SM-1 Mini Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup Seymour Duncan SM-3 Mini Humbucker
- Controls Volume/no load master tone/Big D Varitone
- Other 3 Way Pickup Toggle